RefSix

Pre Match Prep

Should've made a thread with the equipment and this but oh well, just some basic quesions

Game is a supply league fixture; What time should i arrive? An hour? an hour and a half?
What clothing should i wear going to the ground? Would a standard jacket, t shirt and track bottoms do?
Will the other match officals be expecting me somewhere at a certain time to meet at the ground?

JamesL

RefChat Addict
Depends on the ref. Supply league anything between 75-60 minutes.
Normally shirt and tie to these games.
The referee should be in contact with you to confirm travel arrangements.

JH

RefChat Addict
If the referee hasn't contacted you within at least two days of the match, I'd suggest contacting them. They will tell you all you need to know.

zarathustra

RefChat Addict
As others have said, don't be afraid of drop the ref a line is you haven't heard from him a couple of days before the game.

If you can find them I would suggest having a read through the competition rules. These would normally say the minimum amount of time before a game the officials should arrive and what should be worn.

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
I’d of loved to of had Lino’s up for the task back in my day. Keep it up mate. Had a couple of times when it happened but the rest of the time I was Billy no mates or reluctant subs... and latterly I ditched the latter! It wasn’t worth the grief!

I’d of loved to of had Lino’s up for the task back in my day. Keep it up mate. Had a couple of times when it happened but the rest of the time I was Billy no mates or reluctant subs... and latterly I ditched the latter! It wasn’t worth the grief!
Thank you mate, will defo let you know how it went.