A&H

Paper copy of LOTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Dear all,
Does anyone know where one could buy the lawsof association football 2018-2019 book please?
electronic format does not help at all?
Many thanks,
Angel

The Referee Store
I've purchased mine for the UK. Weirdly it sets the default as priority shipping but when I chose standard it dropped down a lot

He's an Aussie if I understand, so he has to pay the upside-down tax delivery fees. :p

Wales distributes them for free - I have two copies, as I ordered one. @_@ Never mind!

Reactions: one
He's an Aussie if I understand, so he has to pay the upside-down tax delivery fees. :p

Wales distributes them for free - I have two copies, as I ordered one. @_@ Never mind!
Sharings caring :) haha. Not gunna bother with 1 this year. Got last years..that'll do me for now. Never once had to get it out.and I always have PDF on my phone if I had to reference one of the amendments.

Will get next years.

Dear all,
Many thanks for the replies it is now the 2nd October 2018.. I still Don't have a copy.. I just find the entire ordering process dissappointing. The phone number for the IFAB board neither of my 2 telecommunications services provider could give me a reason why they could not connect my calls, after multiple attempts of trying to order a paper copy online, finally I start to get invoices with payment details no instructions on how to actually do this particular process, speak to my own bank, get transferred to another international money transfer team within the same bank, these professionals who politely inform me, you must give us the name of the bank for the payments otherwise they cannot guarantee who is being paid.. what how would I know, I do not live in Switzerland!!!
Laws of the game paperless format may suit many it dies not suit me, what happens when there is no signal and the tab crashes?
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you for your reply.. that's wonderful news however do I have to be resident in Scotland to get a copy free or not?

As you can read or perhaps listen to my postings trying to buy a copy is more or less impossible based on current experiences.:(

When I ordered mine I got an email on the day asking me to confirm the order.
Once I clicked on the link in the first email an invoice was sent through a few days later.
On this email was a link to pay for the book. I followed this and paid via PayPal I believe.

Hi Trueman 1991.
Thank you for your reply however.
I also received a confirmation email initially, clicked on the link.. received an invoice but no further online links to pay. Sent an email to the IFAB querying what on earth has happened, the reply was you have not paid!! So I started the entire process again.. more confirmation emails, still no invoices.. asked a family member to please do this for me yesterday incase I'm getting it wrong.. again another confirmation email.. no invoices.. my family member sent an email yesterday.. today is the 2nd October now invoices appear surprise surprise dated for the 28/09/2019 there is still no online link to pay!!
The long and short of the story is I still do not have a paper copy of the laws of the game for the 2018/2019 season.
Are you absolutley certain that you paid via an online link??
Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Trueman 1991.
Thank you for your reply however.
I also received a confirmation email initially, clicked on the link.. received an invoice but no further online links to pay. Sent an email to the IFAB querying what on earth has happened, the reply was you have not paid!! So I started the entire process again.. more confirmation emails, still no invoices.. asked a family member to please do this for me yesterday incase I'm getting it wrong.. again another confirmation email.. no invoices.. my family member sent an email yesterday.. today is the 2nd October now invoices appear surprise surprise dated for the 28/09/2019 there is still no online link to pay!!
The long and short of the story is I still do not have a paper copy of the laws of the game for the 2018/2019 season.
Are you absolutley certain that you paid via an online link??
Thank you for your assistance.
This is the email I received from them. I followed the link to the ifab direct payment site

Hopefully that'll help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181002-220140__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20181002-220140__01__01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
This is the email I received from them. I followed the link to the ifab direct payment site

Hopefully that'll help
Hi trueman1991..
Thank you I got exactly the same confirmation email. Which I clicked, then got a invoice in a pdf format but no further links to pay... it has information about delivery, how much it costs etc in Swiss currency, where it is being shipped to etc but no link for me to actually pay...
It has information about a Swiss bank account details..I presume, but as I stated earlier my own bank would not do the transaction because I did not have the name of that bank..and I could not call them the IFAB themselves because the number T+41(0)44-245-1886 does not receive or connect my calls either from my home number or a mobile number.. I have done the absolute best I can and still no book...
I had similar problems last season too.. I'm beginning to question what on earth I'm doing in Football.. because it is incredibly difficult and absolutley frustrating that I cannot even buy a copy.

Hi trueman1991..
Thank you I got exactly the same confirmation email. Which I clicked, then got a invoice in a pdf format but no further links to pay... it has information about delivery, how much it costs etc in Swiss currency, where it is being shipped to etc but no link for me to actually pay...
It has information about a Swiss bank account details..I presume, but as I stated earlier my own bank would not do the transaction because I did not have the name of that bank..and I could not call them the IFAB themselves because the number T+41(0)44-245-1886 does not receive or connect my calls either from my home number or a mobile number.. I have done the absolute best I can and still no book...
I had similar problems last season too.. I'm beginning to question what on earth I'm doing in Football.. because it is incredibly difficult and absolutley frustrating that I cannot even buy a copy.
I would ask them to send you a link to the direct payment site. They should definitely have included it in the email that they sent through.

Unfortunately the link I have is no longer valid as it's generated per order by the looks of it.

Have u tried following the link for direct payment as it says?
There is no direct link for me to pay..I'm tired receiving confirmation emails followed eventually by a invoice in pdf format but there is no link to actually pay..
I beleive I now have 5 invoices in a PDF file I have printed them all off. There is absolutley no online link to pay.. I'm tired stating over and over again that I have asked my own bank just to do a transfer and they refused because they do not know what the bank is called. I do not know I'm not resident in Switzerland..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back