A&H

Oh, dear 2.....Balotelli 'offside'

haywain

the voice of reason
Level 7 Referee
perhaps, because of the stadium noise, the assistant seems to spend a split second too much time watching the pass rather than watching the offside line, perhaps.....

The Referee Store
Yip, caught watching the pass, possibly expecting it to go down the touch line rather than to the man in the middle.

Been there, done this. Not in an fa cup semi final though. Perhaps that is an important difference... ;)

He even had the cut of the grass to help him.
The players stopped which they should never do. Not sure it would have been a goal had the AR not flagged.

Human error happens , he will be disappointed ,so will Liverpool ....everone moves on to next week and gets over it !

Human error happens , he will be disappointed ,so will Liverpool ....everone moves on to next week and gets over it !

Everyone but Celtic, Beezer

Partick Thistle - if Carling did football teams in Glasgow that aren't a complete embarrassment for one reason or another :)

He even had the cut of the grass to help him.
The players stopped which they should never do. Not sure it would have been a goal had the AR not flagged.
correct me if im wrong gents but i dont think the cut of the grass will be so noticable at pitch level ?

I hear Celtic want the game replayed ? Using the England u19 as a precedent? Not the same situation but it has been set !

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you imagine every game with a refereeing error of any magnitude being fair game for a replay???? Insanity

no precedent has been set. england was an error in law, celtic was simply not given by the referee

I know that ! but i doesnt stop the question being asked , and yhe more it gets asked thee powers that be may well crumble ?

Can you imagine every game with a refereeing error of any magnitude being fair game for a replay???? Insanity
This was my point in the original thread.
Can you imagine how many time Morinho will want games replayed?

He also wasn't in line.
?

502862Captureh.png

Back