The Ref Stop

Observation

The Ref Stop
Can assure you this is not the case at step 3-4
May be where you are James, but 50% of my games up North are Steps 3-4 and 50% of them do not have any MCS. This does not include potential MCS, where there is definitely more of them.

Last edited:
May be where you are James, but 50% of my games up North are Steps 3-4 and 50% of them do not have any MCS. This does not include potential MCS, where there is definitely more of them.
Really?! Even in a county level game there will be a handball in the box to give/not give

Really?! Even in a county level game there will be a handball in the box to give/not give
Some Referees I have met on NLN/S don’t have any for weeks, but then in another game they can have 3/4 & sometimes from only 2 incidents. Today in the game I was at there was only 1 and if deemed expected, then it’s a mark of 7.

Sorry I was meaning more about the average mark. Since I became a level 3 2.25 seasons ago the average mark has been going up and is currently ~0.25 higher than when I started.

Last edited:
Sorry I was meaning more about the average mark. Since I became a level 3 2.25 seasons ago the average mark has been going up and is currently ~0.25 higher than when I started.
Glad you edited that as I was desperately trying to work out what a level 2.25 was, thought I'd missed an announcement somewhere.

i'm not in the area of getting promoted but it seems wrong 1 assessment can send you out of the running.

Why not assess 6 times and discard the lowest game? Or can this not work due to lack of assessors?

I had an observation on the weekend, then watched by a coach midweek then another observation on the weekend.

During the first two I felt really good, but come the last one my legs were just out of juice. just a few sprints where I felt much slower than usual.

I had an observation on the weekend, then watched by a coach midweek then another observation on the weekend.

During the first two I felt really good, but come the last one my legs were just out of juice. just a few sprints where I felt much slower than usual.
Pump the arms, make it look like you’re going full pelt! 😆

Back