A&H

NRDP

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Evening all,

Yes imam back. Finally.

I am praying I get a new job I have applied for. Please keep everything crossed. I will know if I get to the final interview stage in the next week.

If I get the job it free's up almost EVERY weekend and about 90% of my evenings for games !!

I have spoken to my RDO and he said he would only considered people on the promotion scheme scheme for the NRDP.

is anyone on it? What's is like?

The Referee Store
Of course I've been refereeing this season - I failed the promotion but only few pts !!!
So fingers crossed ingest the new job - it will massively change my ref career opportunities- keep everything crossed

The NRDP is useful for younger referees and those who need additional support, but it is aimed at referees who display potential to get to L4 relatively quickly. In most cases it won't accelerate your promotion - it will of course improve your chances of promotion but ultimately it's your overall competency and assessment marks that determines where you get to.

I'm a referee mentor and part of my role is to identify if the guy I am mentoring is suitable for the programme. Based on your most recent promo results, I would concentrate on getting to L6 before you hassle the RDO about getting on the scheme.

I assume you have re-applied for L7-6 for 2015/16?

Back