RefSix

New whistle

willt2004

I have the fox 40 but want another if there is another Fox 40 In a pitch next to me.

What is a good option for another whistle?

Thanks

If you are looking for a different sound the Acme Tornado has a very different pitch and will be different from a nearby field. The same is true for the Fox 40 pearl--but I've personally never liked the pearl.

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
TBH my Valkeen broke last week. It was about 2 degrees and I don't think I bit it.

Anyway, I have another one coming in the post. I would never go back!

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
Dolfin is another alternative. Brilliant for breaking up shoving matches and so on. Proper ear buster

Dolfin is another alternative. Brilliant for breaking up shoving matches and so on. Proper ear buster
I really like the dolfin, but in terms of pitch, it isn't much different from the fox 40, so doesn't do much to create a different sound from the next field over. The tornado and pearl mentioned above both sound significantly different from the standard fox 40

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
I really like the dolfin, but in terms of pitch, it isn't much different from the fox 40, so doesn't do much to create a different sound from the next field over. The tornado and pearl mentioned above both sound significantly different from the standard fox 40
I should’ve added I have the basketball version which can be shrill. It’s comparable to the Sonik Blast