Ref4Me

New ref at 59!

Aconman62

Level 7 Referee
Hi everyone. Thought this might be a good idea to get out of being an assistant referee each week for my U13 son in youth football! However, I now have the dread that most of you had at whatever age I guess. I'm still brushing up on the laws before my first game and wondered whether there is a pocket hard copy of the LOTG I can cart around to look at in my spare time?

The Referee Store

Justylove

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of refereeing! I see @Ross has liked your post, he may have some copies of the LOTG kicking around 😉

one

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Why not download the app on your phone. If you are like me you take you phone everywhere but if a hard copy works better for you then that's the way to go. Or maybe both.

Aconman62

Level 7 Referee
Oh wow thanks. Just found it. Better than scrolling through Facebook of an evening! Is there an app for this site? I could waste even more time then!

Reactions: one

JamesL

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
Oh wow thanks. Just found it. Better than scrolling through Facebook of an evening! Is there an app for this site? I could waste even more time then!
Yes. There is an app. I like the PDF format myself as can search the document then.