A&H

New Nike kit 2022

The Referee Store
In a word, no. Checked everywhere today, none in anywhere (except a random green one on Kitlocker!).

I wouldn't be asking if either of the two mentioned earlier in the thread had them
Sorry, old thread and forgot to scroll up!

Are you sure? There is a new kit out early July which I think he is referring too. Are these shorts not for the current and expiring kit?
I thought the 2021 and 2022 version were they same types and both had the darker (not white) Nike tick. Perhaps I’m wrong. Either way, some for sale if anyone needs them 👍🏻⚽

I thought the 2021 and 2022 version were they same types and both had the darker (not white) Nike tick. Perhaps I’m wrong. Either way, some for sale if anyone needs them 👍🏻⚽
You are correct 20/21 and 21/22 were the same kit but the OP is after 22/23 kit which as yet is unreleased.

yep i've been on the hunt for the kit this morning...sold out absolutely everywhere

the FA obviously sort free kit / training wear etc for 2Bs and above (and i'm absolutely not asking for our kit to be free) but they should provide a similar central hub where the rest of us can buy the latest kit

yep i've been on the hunt for the kit this morning...sold out absolutely everywhere

the FA obviously sort free kit / training wear etc for 2Bs and above (and i'm absolutely not asking for our kit to be free) but they should provide a similar central hub where the rest of us can buy the latest kit
I managed to pre order it months ago but am still in need of more than one kit for next season!

Asked Pro Am kits about the new ref kit on their website. They said there are about 13 companies in the UK who will get the 22-24 ref kit directly from nike but the short sleeve is expected mid sept having had pre-orders from end Jan early Feb.

As I understand it the new kit is not even with elite refs at the minute. Friendly matches at the weekend using last seasons kit.

Back