A&H

My reports

JoeMaloney5

Level 7 Referee
Hi all I've received an email from my county fa regarding the number of my reports I've been asked to send them the rest of my games for 2018 so they help support me.
Is this something I should be worrying about or is this just my county fa being nice?

The Referee Store
I can see this for what it is, It is your CFA looking to support you as you develop as a Referee

So IMHO, for what it is worth, this is not anything you should be overly worried about

Sounds like they are on the same page as some of the forum users said. The number of incidents you are having are unusually high, and therefore they will be looking to support you. I imagine you'll be allocated a mentor and more senior referees will come to watch you and give you some guidance.

I wouldnt be worried. In fact, I think I would be upbeat about the extra support.

Sounds like they are on the same page as some of the forum users said. The number of incidents you are having are unusually high, and therefore they will be looking to support you. I imagine you'll be allocated a mentor and more senior referees will come to watch you and give you some guidance.

I wouldnt be worried. In fact, I think I would be upbeat about the extra support.
Thanks mate I just don't want to look incompetent

No matter which way you look at this its positive for you.

If the problem is with your refereeing style, they will help you mitigate it.

If there are common problems with the teams in your area, they will help you learn how to deal with them more effectively.

Nothing to worry about.

Hi all I've received an email from my county fa regarding the number of my reports I've been asked to send them the rest of my games for 2018 so they help support me.
Is this something I should be worrying about or is this just my county fa being nice?

They probably want to come and watch I would guess,,,, you can't beat a bit of festive card action to warm the FA coffers!! :angel:

Anyone from your county FA reads this forum by any chance?

Agree with this. At the very least, they'll look at your fixtures and ask the league secretary why he's sending you to these awful games!

I’m not up to speed on the incidents you have been experiencing, but I assume you are relatively new to refereeing.

I think that perhaps you have had more than your fair share of reports to submit and they want to make sure you are given support to help you develop.

Certainly nothing to worry about, a more experienced referee will be able to help you ina lot of ways.

Whether it is advice on positioning so that you can keep an eye on stuff going on away from play, or match control.

By match control I mean effective ways of dealing with difficult teams/players,

You seem to have had a rough run of fixtures and it looks like you are now getting some support. Nothing to worry about.

What was the red for?
Serious foul play it was an u15s county cup game his team was winning 2 0 with 10 to go and (right infront of me) he came off the ground studs up with 2 feet the other lad was in some pain crying his eyes out . The manager complained (in a friendly way) by saying I shouldn't be sending 15yr olds off as it's just a game but he also said he does see why I gave him a red. I got 80 out of 100 off him which I dont think is bad

Serious foul play it was an u15s county cup game his team was winning 2 0 with 10 to go and (right infront of me) he came off the ground studs up with 2 feet the other lad was in some pain crying his eyes out . The manager complained (in a friendly way) by saying I shouldn't be sending 15yr olds off as it's just a game but he also said he does see why I gave him a red. I got 80 out of 100 off him which I dont think is bad
If they are old enough to endanger safety then they are old enough to face the consequences of their actions! Well done!

Back