A&H

Mr Moss. Again

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
38 mins in tonights game, for me missed red card to Pogba, not even a warning
All too typical poor touch by player then the lunge to try salvage something out the situation
No surprise to see the leagues poorest ref not even bat an eyelid

The Referee Store
That was never a red, he stands on his foot. Wouldn't argue with a caution, but can't see how it was a red.

Am sending him off. Poor touch, leading to lunging into opponent without regard for safety, out of control, and with no chance of playing ball.

Noble just had arms round Pogbas throat after Pogba committed another borderline red card challenge

Moss would be better off just doing officiating a favour and accepting he somehow got to the top level but the jokes over now

Thanks to his incompetance, when I go to dismiss a player at weekend for throttling an opponent, its me who will look like the clown
Mass brawl, we have it branded on us its min yellow to two who started it and then a min of a yellow each after
Pogba should have been sent off, twice.
Disgusting display, it might well be end of season nothing to play for but Moss on live tv should be leading by example.

Not violent conduct according to one of the countries leading officials, who bizarely was two yards away.
Maybe indeed the further away he is, the more he can see.

Attachments

• IMG_6296.PNG
    IMG_6296.PNG
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6297.PNG
    IMG_6297.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Could possibly have something to do with his last game Everton v Saints
7 yellows 1 red

You can’t help that think these things play on a referee’s mind.

Spades a spade. And that display was stinking, so many obvious routine free kicks not given and look what it leads up to.
Be interested to be in an audience when he lectures about mass confrontation, hands wrapped round a throat, or body shape required to be a top official
Credibilty?

I cba to investigate but prob more like sending off Pogba would rule him out of the FA cup final or something.[/QUOTE]

Given that ...

(a) he refereed the cup final in 2015

and therefore ...

(b) he has zero chance of ever refereeing it again

You've made yourself look a bit silly with that comment. I completely agree that Noble should have been off, but not Pogba for me.

Would like to think it wouldn't for a supposedly top level ref.

As mentioned whatever level your at we all have the same human thoughts, he dished out cards like sweets last week, I would hazard a guess that his approach to tonight’s game was let’s keep this one under wraps.

That’s just my theory of course.

I cba to investigate but prob more like sending off Pogba would rule him out of the FA cup final or something.

So your questioning his integrity & implying he turned a blind eye to keep in Utd’s good books.

Wow that is strong, did you have a punt on a Pogba Red card by any chance :redcard:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back