A&H

Moyes Leaves United

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
*sigh* sack him sack him sack him sack him sack him sack him sack him

This is all I've heard for weeks now. Well United "fans" you've got it. Welcome to obscurity. Lazy half-arsed players have got their wish.

How can you tell a plastic fan? They turn very quickly when things get stormy.

(I know I used that joke about Northampton in the play-offs last year)

Before anybody starts: I'm a neutral.

The Referee Store
Having grown up in the town...I'm loving it. :D Deserved ever since 1997 when they won their play-off. "Life-long" Cobblers fans my derriere. Relegation followed a few years later and suddenly they were all in Premiership team shirts again. Where are you now you are s.... and all that.

i do have a modicum of sympathy for the genuine fans, but not a lot.

Having grown up in the town...I'm loving it. :D Deserved ever since 1997 when they won their play-off. "Life-long" Cobblers fans my derriere. Relegation followed a few years later and suddenly they were all in Premiership team shirts again. Where are you now you are s.... and all that.

i do have a modicum of sympathy for the genuine fans, but not a lot.
I support Southend - you can hardly accuse me of glory hunting!!

I support Southend - you can hardly accuse me of glory hunting!!

Anti-glory hunter! :D

So much for fergies words to support the next manager during his farewell speech at old Trafford.

Not long enough. Sacking him now makes no sense.

Anti-glory hunter! :D

So much for fergies words to support the next manager during his farewell speech at old Trafford.

Not long enough. Sacking him now makes no sense.
Having said that - we do have a 100% record against Man Utd!!

What a terrible decision, he's done a fantastic job! :D

In all seriousness though, I expected him to struggle, as did most of the United fans that I've spoken to but I don't think anybody expected him to do this badly. I suppose it almost became inevitable. A real shame, I've loved every minute!

Given a like, but could have been a report...

@haywain aren't you supposed to add "bom bom!" Basil brush style after that kind of post :D

Reactions: ELP
As a united fan, and friends with many regulars at Old Trafford, there was still a fair amount of patience amongst the real fans. The plastic ones were baying for blood, but they are just the plastics. When the plane flew over OT with the banner there was plenty of booing for the stunt but most understood there was a lot of rebuilding needed to be done.

I'm not hugely surprised, although I had given him two seasons in my mind to sort things out, he inherited a tired squad that overperformed last season in winning the league but his transfer dealings weren't hugely confidence boosting for me.

Blaming Fergie? Nah.......he got out at the right time, could see there was a huge rebuild needed and that the best had been had with that squad.

So, what are thoughts on the replacement?

Van Gaal is probably my favourite at the moment........

Whoever comes in will be mentoring giggsy for the next couple of seasons, I guess.

I am surprised Steve Bruce or mark Hughes haven't been given serious consideration. Bruce in particular has been a great manager consistently for some years.

What I liked about Man Utd is that they had a British manager. Okay, now Liverpool have Rodgers but what lacks in home grown talent on the pitch, was at least partially made up by the dugout team, but now all we have is Rodgers, and if they have a dodgy season next year then the plastic fans will be baying for his blood as well.

Whoever comes in will be mentoring giggsy for the next couple of seasons, I guess.

I am surprised Steve Bruce or mark Hughes haven't been given serious consideration. Bruce in particular has been a great manager consistently for some years.

:hmmm:

2bxkqc.jpg

I am surprised Steve Bruce hasn't been given serious consideration. Bruce in particular has been a great manager consistently for some years.

HE'S TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: SM
Back