A&H

MOAS

Ben448844

RefChat Addict
Quick question for those who use MOAS. Its pretty new to me and ive never been shown what to do with it so I'm just learning as we go. When you confirm officials after the game, do we enter the names of the ARs at that point or is that done by the appointee?

The Referee Store
Quick question for those who use MOAS. Its pretty new to me and ive never been shown what to do with it so I'm just learning as we go. When you confirm officials after the game, do we enter the names of the ARs at that point or is that done by the appointee?
No need to. Just confirms you. ARs only get confirmed when appointed in Moas. If not appointed in Moas they don't go in

No need to. Just confirms you. ARs only get confirmed when appointed in Moas. If not appointed in Moas they don't go in

As for misconduct. I assume its still wholegame for the usual stuff. MOAS for reds and extraordinary incident too looking at it (I sent the manager off).

As for misconduct. I assume its still wholegame for the usual stuff. MOAS for reds and extraordinary incident too looking at it (I sent the manager off).
Everything through whole game. Moas is only used for step 4 and FA comps for misconduct.

Back