A&H

Misconduct Report

Ben77

Can anyone give me any help with a misconduct report. End of game turn round to see two players rolling on the floor. No clear aggressor and didn't see it start. Couldn't get names because the players were both surrounded by parents and whisked off home.

The Referee Store
I think is all you can say is along the lines of ..

After the game had ended, but whilst I was still on the field of play I became aware of two players having been involved in a physical confrontation where they were rolling around on the floor grappling. I didn't see it start, and wasn't able to ascertain names as both players were surrounded by parents and removed from the scene.

Were there actually any punches thrown that you saw, as if so that would need to be included. For future reference I would recommend approaching the team coaches, advise them that you would be reporting the office and ask them for the identity of the players. If either of them refuse that then makes it easier for the discipline department to raise a charge.

Or you could just put it down to experience and catch the buggers in the act next time!! Don't get caught off guard!!

Or you could just put it down to experience and catch the buggers in the act next time!! Don't get caught off guard!!

Certainly keep this in your mind and stay alert next time around, try to ensure that you have a clear view of the majority of the pitch and players as they leave to ensure all is well. But I would still put in a report just as @RustyRef outlined, for all you know someone else witnessed from the league committee, county, parent etc and have decided to call it in. You are the under the light as you have not reported anything. Yes you don't have much but you must report it and let the powers above deal with it as they seem fit. Did you manage to get anything at all? Shirt numbers? Do your remember the players at all? all this now could help identify them.

I didn't mean to come across offended just realised the way I'd said things could've been misconstrued as me not having written any of it. not quite sure what exactly to redact if I'm honest

"After the game had ended, but whilst I was still on the field of play I became aware of two players having been involved in a physical confrontation where they were rolling around on the floor and grappling. There were attempts at punches thrown while om the floor but there was nothing clearly landed by either player. I didn't see it start, and
wasn't able to ascertain names as both players were surrounded by parents and removed from the scene and I myself wasn't close enough to identify players but recognised from colours it was one from each team. There didnt appear to be a particular aggressor
between the two."

Back