A&H

misconduct report without WGS

pankaye

Level 5 Referee
In my game today, a preseason friendly, I sent off a player for S1. As he was leaving he had a few choice words to say so additional misconduct.
If I was using the WGS I would do a sending off and an extraordinary report as well. However the teams are not on WGS so I am having to send the old school misconduct report form per email. I haven't done one of these in a while.

My question is this: do you include everything in one form or do you send 2 reports one for the S1 and a second for the additional misconduct

The Referee Store
In my game today, a preseason friendly, I sent off a player for S1. As he was leaving he had a few choice words to say so additional misconduct.
If I was using the WGS I would do a sending off and an extraordinary report as well. However the teams are not on WGS so I am having to send the old school misconduct report form per email. I haven't done one of these in a while.

My question is this: do you include everything in one form or do you send 2 reports one for the S1 and a second for the additional misconduct
2 reports.

Back