A&H

Millwall v Cardiff

svenny76

RefChat Addict
How come Ricardo Fuller is allowed to wear that hooped earing then??

Makes it so hard to enforce this on a Saturday afternoon when you see the top players wearing them and officials allowing it.

The Referee Store
agree 100% a bit like how rooney has been seen on tv shouting at an assistant "f k off you cheating c..t and nothing being done about !!!!

It's not like it's a little stud that has been missed, he's got them in both ears!!
For that reason alone Rooney should not be the captain of our national side.

Saying that I don't know who else is choose.

I've been told by FL referees that they are actually little pieces of plastic that stop him getting any dirt in his ears, and therefore he's allowed to wear them. They're not jewellery and don't threaten the safety of himself or other players, and so he's allowed to wear them.

I've heard of the bigger bungs that go in when they've got those big holes, not the small ones though.

Fair enough, there had to be a reason.

Rooney is still a **** though

A little rubber band on your wrist isn't gonna hurt anyone either !!! nor is a stud in your nose !!

when the rules start bending , its leaving all of us grass roots boys in trouble .

How come Ricardo Fuller is allowed to wear that hooped earing then??

Makes it so hard to enforce this on a Saturday afternoon when you see the top players wearing them and officials allowing it.
If the ref told him They come out or you don't play ??? they would come out < he had big shiny diamond things in a few years ago at stoke ....Taking the piss if you ask me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SM
Back