A&H

Mike Dean watch....

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
He's at Beautiful Down Town Bramall Lane today for our game v Bolton. Looking forward to seeing the Top Man perform.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Quite a good if not fussy performance, nothing too taxing, our penalty was an easy trip. He's baffling to lots around me who don't really understand a decision the wrong way for them! I'd of given him 9/10 but I doubt the ones around me would give him more than a 5/10...

Specifically,,,,,They didn't understand that its a YC for a foul that breaks up a promising attack and a foul 30 seconds later which didn't was part of the tot up system...

Mike didn't like a Bolton player already on a pointed warning slamming the ball into the floor when conceding a FK!!! Top lad for me......

Last edited:
Mmmm, their manager claimed that too, MD was very very close and if you hang out a leg a clever professional striker doesn't need a second invitation. Didn't affect the result but looked enough for me to give from my view in the gods :)

From refs angle it would look nailed on, after a couple of watches - attacker made a meal of very little , if any, contact.

Players are conning each other. I am sure there will be a balancing decision soon enough

Back