A&H

Micky Adams on football league referees fitness

A

Arran Williams

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20152751

Saw this today, what do people think. i for one am for full time referees in the football league as it makes sense at a professional level. Not sure i agree with him on the fitness side of it though and on the fact one of his players broke the leg of the attacker with a nasty (late) over the top challenge yet he said he didn't think it was a red card :eek: :shock:

any other views

The Referee Store
Quite honestly, Micky Adams should shut up and f off. The fitness levels off all FL/PL officials (including AR's) is ridiculously high! They're a seriously fit bunch and that simply cannot be questioned in any way.

micky adams can quite simply do one, part time refs don't always want to become professional they are happy with their life, and enjoy doing what they do, being involved with a game they love, just because he was not in an ideal position some of the time does not make him infallible, or unfit this manager should be fined for descent, towards the match official off the FOP, there has been a number of occasions where the ref in world cup level has been in the wrong position, does that make him unfit, NO:mad:. he should be thankful he even got a ref that game, and if he was so good as a manager then he wouldn't need part time refs as he would not be in league 2. I REALLY WHAT TO SWEAR AT THIS POINT:mad: rant over:D

Quite honestly, Micky Adams should shut up and f off. The fitness levels off all FL/PL officials (including AR's) is ridiculously high! They're a seriously fit bunch and that simply cannot be questioned in any way.
Pretty much my exact thoughts!

Back