A&H

Mex vs Swe

one

RefChat Addict
This was given as deliberate handball by keeper. Resulting free kick almost scored from. Very harsh indeed.Screenshot_20180628-001351.jpg

The Referee Store
Based upon that moment and that angle, it doesn't look like the whole of the ball was outside the vertical plan of the PA boundary

There was a caution 10 seconds into the game. The fastest in this world cup if not in any world cup.

Ref's whistle technique is awful imo, he keeps blowing quickly 5/6 times, it sounds horrible

Just seen a replay of a handball that was reviewed and not given. Deliberate for me every day of the week. I am now very confused on what is deliberate and what is not.
Really... How are we supposed to teach this to 14 year olds?

Reactions: JH
Just seen a replay of a handball that was reviewed and not given. Deliberate for me every day of the week. I am now very confused on what is deliberate and what is not.
MiB will be fine I’m sure! :cool: He can Ask Jeeves too!

While I was surprised to see this not given, I think an argument for not giving it is fairly easily found. If I had to try and justify this not being deliberate, I would use the justification that the player has gone to control it with the chest but after making contact with the chest, the ball has deflected off the chest onto the arm. For me, the player has deliberately used the chest and arm together but I can see where someone could argue that he hasn't.

Back