A&H

Match Fees

The Referee Store
I get at local level;
£16 for juniors U12-14 (+35p/mile if County cup)
£18 + 30p/mile for Senior league
£20 + 35p/mile for County Cup
£18 + 35p/mile for local youth (U18)
Regional Level;
Welsh League D1, Welsh League Cup or Women's Welsh Premier ; Referee - £40; Assistant £29; +35p/mile
Welsh League D2; Referee - £25; Assistant £19; +35p/mile
Welsh League D3 and Welsh Youth League; Referee - £24; Assistant £19; + 35p/mile

£32 sat, £35 Sunday. No additional expenses.

Self Employed satus takes care of the rest - £7 for laundry, £5 for communications, £3 for sports drinks and £0.45 per mile, plus costs of boots, mileage to mastermind groups / meetings etc makes a loss of around £2k a year.

So that's £2k of costs that I dont get taxed on next year!

Just a shame that they have moved conference from 120 miles away to 3. That's gonna bugger my mileage. Anyone going that wants to give me their hotel bill please, as I'll be expected home after dinner!! :(

Reactions: ELP
Up here in Sunny west of Scotland

Amateurs £40
Pro Youth £35
Scot Women Football League £30
Youth £22-28
Assistant at Junior Football £23

Up here in Edinburgh.

U13-U19s boys is £36 regardless if its 70/80/90 mins. Although you have to be lucky to get into the league.

OA amateur is £40

School ties are all £25

Girls range from £22-30 from u13-U18 and think OA girls is £35.

Very little traveling involved for the boys league i take part in which normally gives me 2-3 games a weekend.

Nice one Darren

Give the spare room a lick of paint

Im packing up work down here and taking the high road home to become a full time Ref:D:D

I was supposed to run the line at Kilbirnie/Talbot last season but it clashed with an appointment I had already received so didn't do it. However I have refereed at Talbot's ground doing school and youth games as well as refereeing their over 35s team. I once refereed their under 16s and they had a crowd turn up on a Sunday morning of well over 100

I did a lot of the youth games over the last 3 years for them, also did a schools competition called the Talbot Shield which Charlie Richmond organized. Beechwood has a great pitch now, brilliant for refereeing on

Standard fees are:
Mini Soccer - £15.00
Under 11 to Under 12 - £20.00
Under 13 to Under 15 - £25.00
Under 16 to Under 18 - £30.00
Qualified Referees appointed by the Management Committee as Assistant Referees £15.00.

How much do you get if you do a one day youth tournament (they tend to take place over summer) ?

Back