A&H

MASSIVE ODD DECISION

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Orange v red. High tempo game RED mainly moaning. THEIR manager changes their CAR about 10min into game after the manager claims he missed a few offside decisions! - bit odd!

Anyway 2nd half I play advantage and the ball goes three and the striker is offside - I blow up and I somehow come to the conclusion TO PULL IT BACK for the 1st foul! not sure how I came to that decision - im thinking to myself this seems odd and I'm not sure it's right - BIG SELL - NC the odd thing - NO ONE moans - not even the managers.

The Referee Store
Orange v red. High tempo game RED mainly moaning. THEIR manager changes their CAR about 10min into game after the manager claims he missed a few offside decisions! - bit odd!

Anyway 2nd half I play advantage and the ball goes three and the striker is offside - I blow up and I somehow come to the conclusion TO PULL IT BACK for the 1st foul! not sure how I came to that decision - im thinking to myself this seems odd and I'm not sure it's right - BIG SELL - NC the odd thing - NO ONE moans - not even the managers.

Most players and managers probably think that a wasted pass to a player in an offside position means that no advantage has accrued so they'll mostly see the logic in your decision

Sometimes it's good that they don't know the laws ;)

Back