A&H

Manchester Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
No incidents of major note in the first half, although a couple of yellows for United players for frustrated hacks, Sane lucky not to get yellow for a similar needless challenge and after an even start City currently cruising towards the win that will secure the Premier League title. United looking second best throughout the pitch, lucky for them Sterling and City have been somewhat wasteful in front of goal or the scoreline could be embarrassing!

The Referee Store
The Ashley Young moment when he slipped was a talking point, but since City is going to run away with this it looks like it will slip away as forgotten. Worked out for Atkinson as he would have had to go red if he gave the PK.

Thats never a pk for me, Deliberate handball?!
Its a stroll so far but near side AR missed a few things early doors

My highlight so far is am watching on dutch tv and city translates to ****ty....

"Deliberate" handball? Not for me.

Pogba seriously needs to start working on if and how he will ever adapt to the Premier League, seems to spend more time on his latest ridiculous hairstyle

Seems as per SAF was right when it came to attitude
Kinda wish Roy Keane was there in tunnel if Pogba stepped out with blue and white hair

Edit as i type he scores

Thats never a pk for me, Deliberate handball?!
Its a stroll so far but near side AR missed a few things early doors

My highlight so far is am watching on dutch tv and city translates to ****ty....

Well we had this debate a few weeks ago with the video to US referees from the FIFA instructor and I remember your opinion.

Do I think this was technically an handling offense? Yes. Do I understand why Atkinson was never going to give it? For damn sure.

Think Martin Atkinson and his assistants have just missed a couple of big calls. Looked a nailed on penalty and card for Young's challenge!

It's a nailed pen.
Atki had an advantage leading to goal but a big minus for the Young pen. Also the City pen shout in the first half.
And would two of the goals be overruled by VAR? Smalling's?
And Otamendi, what a liability. I hope he plays midweek;)

The more I look at it, the less I can justify that being only a yellow. It's serious foul play without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back