A&H

LOTG EXAM

WalterPinkman

I have my LOTG Exam on Saturday to become level 7. Is there any tips you have or weird questions that came up for you in the exam you took?
Thans for your help:):cool:

The Referee Store
As long as you have read, re-read and read again the laws of the game and most of all understand them then you will be ok.

When I did the test, there were people who were finished and left the room in around 5 minutes, however there's no need to rush as there was more than enough time to read the questions, re-read, answer and then go back and do it all again.

Good luck! :)

if you are not sure of any answers, think to yourself 'what is the most logical thing to do in this situation?' Most laws are common sense. don't know if the tests are still the same but when I did it, they were multiple choice. If you are not sure tick something then you have at least got a chance of getting it right!!!! Hope this helps! :)

The questions are worded so that they mirror the wording in Law, so you shouldn't be too easily tripped up.

For example...

Q: A red player commits a reckless challenge on an opponent. What do you do?

A1: Stop play and caution the red player for unsporting behaviour. Restart with a Direct Free Kick to the blue team.
A2: Stop play and dismiss the red player for endangering the safety of the opponent. Restart with a Direct Free Kick to the blue team.
A3: Stop play. Restart with an Indirect Free Kick to the blue team.
A4: Sprinkle both players with fairy dust.

When I did mine we found out the same day, as we had some lectures etc to go through as well.

I guess it depends on how many people are taking the test.

I found a lot of the questions (all multiple choice) were from the cd rom you are given when you sit the course. Don't get worrying, it's a walk in the park.

Awwww shucks!

Congrats - You are no longer a pretender - let the fun (and games lol) begin.

Seriously, get youself to the mastermind groups at Pimlico academy, get your face seen by the powers that be and you have the opportunity to go a long way.

Awwww shucks!

Congrats - You are no longer a pretender - let the fun (and games lol) begin.

Seriously, get youself to the mastermind groups at Pimlico academy, get your face seen by the powers that be and you have the opportunity to go a long way.
I just hope the quality of guest speakers to the Young Referee's group has improved since I was invited to speak ;)

So do we. but then again you have to scrape the barrel when you decide to hold a Youth CFA meeting on the same week as a UEFA training camp - you only get the drivel that weren't good enough....(am I banned yet?)

TBH, LFA done OK with their speakers, had Mighty Phil, Kev, Howard in the last few years, and with Steve Childs on LFA books he's a good one for the AR out there. Plus ther number of L2a/b and 3's that come regularly to the meetings makes for some "intereting" discussions, in about 12 different lanuages.

Did you know that in Russia the Referees are expected to ........ (fade out to rambling )

Oh, and one final word - Wally!

Oh good old Wally! What level is that man now? I watched him nearly die attempting the L4 fitness test a couple of years back!
But yes, you are nearly banned :p

Back