A&H

Lopsided Scoring ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the league I was talking about, losing wasn't the issue, it was about both teams getting something worthwhile from the experience of playing the game. If a team wins 20-0, they won't have learned anything useful, skills-wise - and neither will the losing side. They would both have been better off just doing training drills that they could have learned something from.

The Referee Store
In the league I was talking about, losing wasn't the issue, it was about both teams getting something worthwhile from the experience of playing the game. If a team wins 20-0, they won't have learned anything useful, skills-wise - and neither will the losing side. They would both have been better off just doing training drills that they could have learned something from.
Not entirely true. They would have learned plenty. That it is okay to humiliate others (winning team) and it is okay to be humiliated (losing team). And adults don't give a rat's arse if kids are humiliated.

I wouldn't bother, he's clearly not listening. Obviously you're right, but he's decided to have a rant about snowflakes so that's going to happen regardless of the facts or logic of any counter-argument!

OK, nothing to see here any more. It was a false story anyway, and if you join a competition in any guise you are bound by the rules of that competition whether you agree with them or not.

As someone would say ….

… next ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back