A&H

Local Non-League Game

The Referee Store
"But I got the ball ref!"

It must have been a red surely. Two feet off the ground, not in control, dangerous.

Red all day. But, I like how the player got straight back up, in Prem he would've been rolling around for another 10 minutes!

Oops. Not clever.

Given the phrasing of the question , I will go with a strong word, no card? :D

I've watched it twice - still not sure if the player is actually 'aiming' at his team mate or not !!

If you look closely, he actually makes contact with the ball. It is then the ball and his momentum that causes the orange player to go over. No offence, no card, no foul.:D

Notice they stopped the video just before the fouled player got up and punched the two footed tackler square in the goodies... Clever!

If you look closely, he actually makes contact with the ball. It is then the ball and his momentum that causes the orange player to go over. No offence, no card, no foul.:D
Can't tell by that smiley face if you're joking or not. Red card all day long. It doesn't matter that he got the ball - he used excessive force, end of.

A smiley like that means not being serious! ;)

That can only be serious foul play for anyone watching the video, but what was the action by the ref on the day?

You look at the comments and it suggests the lad who got fouled fouled opposition earlier on, don't know how true the fractured leg part is.

Sounds like he shouldn't of been on the pitch himself by the comments made by others. If the ref let one go before I recon he let that go. So I'd say he give fk only.

Back