A&H

Liverpool vs Chelsea

The Referee Store
Nothing happening in this game really. All these top club fixtures rarely live up to the hype

Screaming "**** Off!" directly at the referee from 10 yards away seems like an easy card to me, but apparently Mr Oliver knows better....

We're football fans (of various clubs) and (ex)referees surely?? Lets all appreciate when things are done well as well as when things don't go as well..... 10/10 Mr Oliver..

As a Liverpool supporter I was not offended or upset by the thread of this title. This is banter and a bit of a laugh sometimes we take ourselves a bit too seriously on here. Also MO wasn't actually mentioned in the radio commentary on 5 live so I think we can safely say he had a good game. Although I thought he looked a bit peaky would do you think Miley?:):):):):)

I thought Michael Oliver was superb today .
10/10 A’s he is nearly every game such as last Sunday. One of the best in the world.

As a Liverpool supporter I was not offended or upset by the thread of this title. This is banter and a bit of a laugh sometimes we take ourselves a bit too seriously on here. Also MO wasn't actually mentioned in the radio commentary on 5 live so I think we can safely say he had a good game. Although I thought he looked a bit peaky would do you think Miley?:):):):):)

Never saw it. He is a finely tuned athlete in his prime so no doubts he strolled it
My prev posts alluded to, just, why risk it.

Back