A&H

Liverpool V Bayern

The Referee Store
City get fined for booing the Champ League tune
Liverpool fans just drowned it clean out with their whiney anthem
No diff really.

Fingers crossed this is the start of the week which ends their season.

City get fined for booing the Champ League tune
Liverpool fans just drowned it clean out with their whiney anthem
No diff really.

Fingers crossed this is the start of the week which ends their season.

Never got banned for it, just featured in the UEFA representative's report

Bayern are only defending with 6 which makes Liverpool look very dangerous every time they break the press.

But ball retention is so poor from both teams (cold rain?)

Bayern are only defending with 6 which makes Liverpool look very dangerous every time they break the press.

But ball retention is so poor from both teams (cold rain?)

Nerves more than anything I'd say. Bayern picking when to commit players forward carefully so they don't get caught out too easily!

Very similar to Matic last night. Dont be fooled by the time (about the same), or try to give a warning....they are both clear cautions and should be punished as such

Both very similar tackles and I'd card both, though kimmich a much better example of SPA

Really unusual game I think - with both teams playing through the GK, midfield bypassed and then 4 on 6 with every attack... and no one managing more than 2-3 passes in midfield... hard for the ref I think... and there's bound to be some poor calls for little fouls against defenders in this...

I'm so not letting that quick free kick go. 3-4 yards from the wrong place IMHO. I've f***ed up a whole promotion season with one of those!
Ref had the whistle to his mouth and was clearly considering calling it back, no idea why he decided not to

Back