A&H

Liked Posts

JH

RefChat Addict
Is there any way to see posts you have liked? If not, then I suggest that this function be implemented.

When I like a post, it is usually because it is some piece of advice that could help me in future. Without the ability to revisit your likes, the forum becomes less useful for improving, for me anyway.

The Referee Store
Is there any way to see posts you have liked? If not, then I suggest that this function be implemented.

When I like a post, it is usually because it is some piece of advice that could help me in future. Without the ability to revisit your likes, the forum becomes less useful for improving, for me anyway.
Just check out all my posts and save the bother ;)

Edit: Thinking about it, that may take some time

You can, sort of. If you go to your profile (click on your pic and then name on mobile) and then your activity. It shows you posts you have liked. Problem is its thrown in with your replies as well but they are there.

You can see likes received if you're feeling smug!

Click on 'Alerts' - scroll down and then click on 'Show all' on the left of the next screen is a 'Likes received' tab - click and hey presto!

You can see likes received if you're feeling smug!

Click on 'Alerts' - scroll down and then click on 'Show all' on the left of the next screen is a 'Likes received' tab - click and hey presto!
My advice is no good - no use to me!

Back