A&H

Leeds v Villa

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Interesting...
The perfect Bielsa is cautioned for hands on an official. Redeems himself slightly for allowing Aston Villa to score after his players feign putting ball out to score.
Then Bamford cheats his way to getting a player sent off. How the assistant can claim it was in the face when clearly it wasn't so he made that up.

No wonder no one likes Leeds.
Let's hope they never go up.

Atwell is quickly losing this.

The Referee Store
Jannson you absolute w****r

Respect to Bielsa though 👍

Well done on bringing justice but the fact he put hands on an official earlier day snt change anything.
Jannson should have been cautioned for his attempt at a tackle. I realise everyone was standing aside for Adomah to score but he then recklessly tried to stop that by kicking out at him trying to stop him.

Maybe a retrospective red for Bamford too in getting a player sent off? Horrible club, good riddance!!!

Maybe a retrospective red for Bamford too in getting a player sent off? Horrible club, good riddance!!!
The amount of bad challenges from Sheffield United this season vs Leeds Mcgoldrick,Baldock and Stevens I could go on. Also shame Bamford can’t get banned at least we might be able to score some goals

The amount of bad challenges from Sheffield United this season vs Leeds Mcgoldrick,Baldock and Stevens I could go on. Also shame Bamford can’t get banned at least we might be able to score some goals
Feigning an injury to get someone sent off!!! Thats lower than a snakes belly!!!

here is the controversial goal.
The AR on the near side was nowhere to be seen in that mass confrontation. The "triangle" just didn't happen

One Leeds defender even tries to defend the goal

Leeds have come out of this looking awful

Last edited:
Huge respect to Bielsa.. he didn’t have to do that but It just shows what a top top manager he is. Bamford should be absolutely ashamed and disgusted with himself... what example is this setting to juniors at grassroots? How the assistant can see that when Atwell is closer and is about 40 yards away I have no idea but there we go. Bamford should be dragged in from. If the FA disciplinary board and handed a 2 game suspension.

Can Bamford be punished as he received a yellow? Embarrassing from him and deserves to be banned. Another note, should children’s shin pads be banned? Grealish got injured after a challenge (Cooper’s which was definitely a yellow for recklessness even though he went for the ball) but probably would’ve been fine had he been wearing shin pads that actually covered his shin

Also thought it was classless from John Terry, having a go at Bielsa even though he let them score

Agree with retro suspension for Bamford. "I thought I saw something" from an official can't do it for a red card. What is the standard follow up action regarding an official (ref or AR) in such situations?

Reactions: JH
Aside from the disgraceful behaviour of modern day footballers, there's a big problem in the game when players go down injured. Because the players always look as though they've been shot, it's impossible for the referee to assess the severity of the injury and it's not uncommon to see play continue with the potential for huge controversy
Whilst Atwell may lament his decision to allow play to continue, this incident just highlights what a mess the professional game is in

Last edited:
Aside from the disgraceful behaviour of modern day footballers, there's a big problem in the game when players go down injured. Because the players always look as though they've been shot, it's impossible for the referee to assess the severity of the injury and it's not uncommon to see play continue with the potential for huge controversy
Whilst Atwell may lament his decision to allow play to continue, this incident just highlights what a mess the professional game is
I don’t blame the ref whatsoever. Not a head injury and not a foul. Imo, Villa should’ve played until the whistle and moaned after

Not a fan of Smith’s comments after; saying that refs need to do more to protect ‘these sort of talents’... not sure what he’s suggesting, sending off a player for a reckless tackle just because it’s a star man? Also, if he’s so worried about Grealish getting injured, he should force him to wear shin pads that aren’t made for children

Ha ha ha ha, such bitter comments.

I love my club. We are the new Millwall. Nice to have a second chance at promotion through the play-offs. If we go up great; if we don't we'll be back again next year.

Back