RefSix

Just want to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your trade. We are a service exporter so for example what would have been an 80k deal that was in progress with a client in HK turned into a 95k deal because of the £

Other way round though for many and of course that's a huge cut if we'd been on the import end of that equation

My company's financial year starts in June so its tough to call whether Brexit will have an impact for a few months.

However, as a software company we dont get affected by the rise in the cost of importing materials or the lowering of export prices. Added to that we're uk centric anyway.

Of course if the economy does rank we'll take a hit, but a bit like everyone always needs a plumber companies will always need hr and payroll software

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
A friend has just returned from Germany where he got Hay fever and went to a doctor, he was told that ONLY the English now have to pay 50 Euro up front just to see a doctor.He was told to claim it back on his European Health Card????? ...Emm, when did we actually leave the EU, I must of missed it??...... I see many issues like this going forward, unfair add ons in lots of areas that no-one expects!!!

A friend has just returned from Germany where he got Hay fever and went to a doctor, he was told that ONLY the English now have to pay 50 Euro up front just to see a doctor.He was told to claim it back on his European Health Card????? ...Emm, when did we actually leave the EU, I must of missed it??...... I see many issues like this going forward, unfair add ons in lots of areas that no-one expects!!!
Nothing new, in the Army one guy broke his leg in France whilst on exercise. He had to pay about £500 at the hospital and claim it back on his EHIC.

People who are not British citizens SHOULD pay to use the NHS, but the NHS choose not to make them.

You have to pay to go to hospital or see a Dr in Spain as well.

These rules have always been in place, but whether people follow them varies from country to country and hospital to hospital.

This is why people should get travel insurance before going abroad, even to EU countries

Status
Not open for further replies.