A&H

Joe Hart

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Red card for that head at the ref surely? Weak refereeing to me to let that go
EDIT:
(Having watched the clip again it seems hart turned his head away as Oliver looked up and realising what he had done. Very lucky)

Last edited:
The Referee Store
When about was it in the match? I'll keep an eye out on MOTD2 tonight!

Here's the footage:
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...h-headbutt-on-referee-142315143.html?cmp=ukfb

Personally, I don't see it as a head butt, more just leans his head in towards Michaels, I see it as a form of dissent more than anything!

I think it's an orange card if there ever was one but for me given the level of the game and how many people watch, I would have liked to have seen a red. No excuse to make contact with the referee head to head.

I think he saved himself when he realised what he was doing and as soon as Oliver lifted his head up hart looked away. Lucky boy

I see him getting a lengthy ban off the FA for that, no place for that on the FOP at all!

I think this is another one where the image/camera angle make it look much worse than it was.

Nonetheless, very poor reaction from Joe which warranted a booking for dissent; surprised that the ref did nothing at all.

Poor game for Oliver in general today. Amazed at the amount Rooney got away with (that's nothing new though) and don't even get me started on the THREE penalties he didn't give. It's all insignificant in the end though. Beating United will never get old! :D

How on earth Hart isn't sent off only Oliver knows. Clear sending off and a lengthy ban warranted

If you watch carefully he appears to say something to hart so perhaps he thought it was not worthy of anything serious? Ultimately if he thought there was anything in it he would have walked.

Having seen it a brief clip I can only assume it's one of those times when the camera angle makes it look worse than that. I can't imagine there is a ref in the land that wouldn't bin someone for putting their head into them.

lip read MO as he turns round - long the lines of:

"woooah hold on" as JH steps back

Back