A&H

Intra-Tier-3 OA Football

They are already making noises to set up a full lock down by saying that the new strain is now in most parts of England. Although of course they will leave a small part of England out of tier 4 so they can spin it is a tier system rather than a full lockdown. I'd be amazed if most of England isn't in tier 4 by New Year's Eve, if not earlier.

The Referee Store
Thet now think the changes could come on Boxing Day, so 2 becomes 3. Given this will be for at least January, I think the seasons will be either scrapped or PPG basis.

Our hope is vaccine for getting herd immunity, so we can do 21/22 properly.

Sussex, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, the rest of Essex not already in tier 4, and Hampshire all into tier 4 from 00:01 on Boxing day (which means no overnight stays after Christmas). So that is a load more leagues closed down until further notice. Also lots of areas into tier 3 which will potentially affect leagues there as well if they cross with a tier 2 area.

Sussex, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, the rest of Essex not already in tier 4, and Hampshire all into tier 4 from 00:01 on Boxing day (which means no overnight stays after Christmas). So that is a load more leagues closed down until further notice. Also lots of areas into tier 3 which will potentially affect leagues there as well if they cross with a tier 2 area.

Not quite, I'm in the one part of mainland Hampshire that is not on Tier 4! We are in Tier 3 though!

Admittedly, it's not looking great now the South Africans in on the act
Perhaps for the only time in my life, I'm in agreement with Tony Blair. It's very likely that the first Tizer jab offers strong protection alone. Therefore dish it out to all those next on the list, rather than stockpile it for the second dose

Admittedly, it's not looking great now the South Africans in on the act
Perhaps for the only time in my life, I'm in agreement with Tony Blair. It's very likely that the first Tizer jab offers strong protection alone. Therefore dish it out to all those next on the list, rather than stockpile it for the second dose

AHH yes the highly respected epidemiologist Tony Blair!

Reasonable idea in principal, but probably loads of reasons why it won't be done
Primarily, I would imagine, because the formal testing and approval process was all based on the two dose model. I *believe* I read somewhere that there was more formal testing being done about the single dose, but I can't point to anything. Sure would be nice to double availability. (Not being in any special risk group, best I can tell I won't be getting a shot till at least summer unless things change.)

Back