A&H

IDFK signal order?

However, the incident I described did happen and I did not want to take time to find UEFA decision on it, but, if I can I will....
If UEFA's made a specific statement about this, and you're referencing it, then please take the time to find it and link to it for the rest of us.

The Referee Store
If UEFA's made a specific statement about this, and you're referencing it, then please take the time to find it and link to it for the rest of us.

Or I might choose to spend my time NOT looking for it, despite your pleasant manner. I will reference what I like thanks, with or without taking time to find the directive in question.

Hilarious goal that. I can't find a UEFA article. Should be a re-take. I thought the ref did well to hold it together and stay calm and smile. But obviously not so well to forget to signal, signal the goal and order the incorrect restart. ;) Oh well. We learn.

Its one of those never going to happen things....until it does at a major tournament..... sadly it should get marked down as 5.9 max?

* Please note that whilst a major misinterpretation of the Laws of the Game can be deemed as an important refereeing mistake, the mark in such circumstances should not exceed 5.9

Back