A&H

I WILL be out again, hopefully

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Had virus in November, 1st 2 weeks of December, then it was Christmas, then I had cold/cough for 2 weeks, due back tonight but Ryman Youth game just called off:(

Currently waiting for a "referee wanted" email for Sunday!

The Referee Store
and finally.....did my first middle for 3 1/2 months yesterday - uneventful U16s.

I was surprised that I felt so good afterwards!

Have a Ryman U21 line tonight - heavy rain forecast for 2nd half, but its on astro, so won't be heavy underfoot.

To start the weekend on a good note, I got a County Cup Final appointment as well - Over 35s 4th official (No jokes please!) - a very pleasant surprise after missing a chunk of the season through illness.:)

My next door neighbour (L4) is the man in the middle as well - so should be a good evening!

hi cup final buddy! woot woot!

congrats on the appointment, you've obviously done something to please someone if it is operated the same in Essex, all cup final officials are elected by their peers, coaches, mentors etc

hi cup final buddy! woot woot!

congrats on the appointment, you've obviously done something to please someone if it is operated the same in Essex, all cup final officials are elected by their peers, coaches, mentors etc

Thanks, no idea how they decide.

Think its my 3rd one in 14 years, so I'm not a regular!

Well done on the cup final appointment.

I had a ryman u21/development game called off towards the end of Jan as well...

Back