How long ref?

OIREF!

We're all used to players asking how long there is left to play. I'm happy to tell them - it doesn't cost anything and I always feel a refusal makes you look a right arrogant sod - but this past Saturday I must have had more than ever. One player asked after only 6 minutes of the second half. In another case we were waiting for the ball to be retrieved for a throw in and a player 5 yards to my right asked followed immediately by an opponent 5 yards to my left. What is it with players that they are so anxious for the match to end?

Yampy

We're all used to players asking how long there is left to play. I'm happy to tell them - it doesn't cost anything and I always feel a refusal makes you look a right arrogant sod - but this past Saturday I must have had more than ever. One player asked after only 6 minutes of the second half. In another case we were waiting for the ball to be retrieved for a throw in and a player 5 yards to my right asked followed immediately by an opponent 5 yards to my left. What is it with players that they are so anxious for the match to end?
Because they're unfit and knackered?

Mintyref

Because they don't like you refereeing? Suposed to be a smiley face at the end of this! Bloody phone!

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, Maybe I'm blind!
I only ever refereed a couple of Ladies games, when I say ladies, one of the teams would have mixed it easily with a man team... easily!!!!!
I was expecting girlie girlie tackles but this was a very big eye opener to what it has grown to today......