A&H

How about a 'Go watch a Refchat ref' month?

haywain

the voice of reason
Level 7 Referee
How about we all go and watch a fellow refchat ref refereeing a match in November

it would be a good way to extend the bonhomie that already exists, by and large, on the site and the feedback would probably be interesting to say the least

Who knows, it could become an annual event

whaddaya reckon?

The Referee Store
I'd be game for it. Anyone from essex who wants me to be their voyeur, I'm happy to turn up!

im up for that!

another essex, but happy to travel to hertfordshire area....i suppose ;-)

im up for that!

another essex, but happy to travel to hertfordshire area....i suppose ;-)

Haha where abouts in 'gimme some chips and I'm yours for the night' are you?

Sorry I mean 'Essex' :)

Edit: I should add, ill happily come to Essex. Just make sure its an evening kick off and in walking distance to a chip shop and a Travelodge!!!

haha i thought that was Newcastle?

i live jut off the A12, 2 seconds from Brook Street Roundabout/A12 in sunny Romford! so Hertforshire is only a 20 minute drive, 10 if im racing someone

haha you need to up your game! i can do the M4 to romford in 45 minutes, in a lorry lol

Hang on now, what about me and @Supermonkey ? We're well out of the way of anyone on here, would take me an hour to get down to Pembroke :(

Im always up for a bit of a road trip. Not quite Essex, as that would take me around 6 hours to get there, but I wouldn't mind popping out East for a bit

wickford ay?!

dont suppose youre in the Southend Sunday? im joinig that one and played in it last season

I'd definitely recommend it as a league - well run and the referee appointment secretary is good at getting you games and (on the whole) the players are well behaved.

Back