A&H

Hello from Ref4Me 👋

Ref4Me

Ref4Me: The Game Changing App for Referees
Hello from Ref4Me 👋

You may have noticed our banner adorning the the Refchat site over the past couple of months, so we thought it is only right that we introduce ourselves properly!

So, what is Ref4Me?

Ref4Me is the UK’s first app to be used in grassroots football bringing qualified, registered referees and team managers together.

Ref4Me is aimed at uncovered matches and works alongside the existing referee appointment process. It therefore provides an additional platform for referees to see a list of local games which need covering.

How can it help me?

Perfect for referees to:

1. Replace a cancelled game
  2. Pick up an extra game near one you have been appointed to
  3. Find a game if you are away from home (studying at university etc)
The app features a ‘real time’ list enabling you to choose a game that’s right for you and send an offer direct to the team manager.

How much does it cost?

A booking fee of £2.80 is paid by the team manager if they get their game covered on the app (it’s free if they don’t).

It is completely free for referees, meaning you keep every penny of any match fees you earn.

Ref4Me is free to download from the Google Play & Apple App stores.

Who does Ref4Me work with?

We are in partnership with Manchester FA and Northants FA, alongside a variety of other grassroots organisationsincluding the Bootle RA. We are also proud to support initiatives such as the Don’t X The Line charity.

Feel free to contact us at team@ref4me.co.uk if you have any questions!

Wishing you all a successful season,

The Ref4Me Team

The Referee Store
Back