A&H

Hello 👍🏻

cpw1978_

Hi, I've rejoined the community. Originally qualified 15 years ago (that makes me feel really old), was an active official for five seasons before work interfered with my fun. Navigated to coaching for a few seasons once work allowed, anyway now back and registered as a referee. Hoping that 2021 brings a new lease of life. I work in the game, and really missed being involved on the pitch, so here's to dusting off the old whistle.

The Referee Store
Welcome back. Hope you have kept current on dem laws cz they've changed a tad over the last 10 years 🤣

Ha ha thanks, yes I have, I'm a little bit disappointed the LotG isn't available in hardcopy (that I can see) but I've had the IFAB app since it went live. I work in the game, covering it, so I've had to keep up with all the law changes and amendments!

Just don't tell us you are a football commentator. They are not very popular on this forum :) If you are then it will be a fresh change to see a commentator who knows the LOTG.

Oh and welcome back.

Ha ha thanks, yes I have, I'm a little bit disappointed the LotG isn't available in hardcopy (that I can see) but I've had the IFAB app since it went live. I work in the game, covering it, so I've had to keep up with all the law changes and amendments!
Can get them for about 25quid off ifab directly..

Just don't tell us you are a football commentator. They are not very popular on this forum :) If you are then it will be a fresh change to see a commentator who knows the LOTG.

Oh and welcome back.
Ha, ha! Co-comms, for overseas, and thanks 😁

Back