A&H

Hashtag United

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Thoughts on this? The penalty is a tough one, I’m not sure the player is in control of the ball or if there is contact. I have to say though, he looked very good and that handball and red card at the end is an unbelievably good decision under immense pressure

EDIT - Handball at 25:50 (MOD) for information

Last edited by a moderator:
The Referee Store
Watched this myself last night and said the spot on the handball was brilliant. Going by the highlights I would say the ref had a good game

Watched this myself last night and said the spot on the handball was brilliant. Going by the highlights I would say the ref had a good game
He’ll certainly be happy watching it back. Wonder if he started doubting himself after when the player was protesting it so much

Thoughts on this? The penalty is a tough one, I’m not sure the player is in control of the ball or if there is contact. I have to say though, he looked very good and that handball and red card at the end is an unbelievably good decision under immense pressure

Would the issue of whether "the player is in control of the ball" affect your decision? Hopefully not!

The diving form Hashtag 🤮
Watching too much EPL.
Horrendously biased commentary made it hard to watch.

The diving form Hashtag 🤮
Watching too much EPL.
Horrendously biased commentary made it hard to watch.
The commentary is biased and I used to really dislike it. I started watching them though because they’re really well made and show a level of football that’s rarely well broadcasted. It’s also the same step as my town’s team which is quite interesting. They would’ve been in the same league but Hashtag chose to play in the Essex Senior, rather than the other one

Back