A&H

Junior/Youth Glasses

Do you let players where glases in your games?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Triffitt

Level 7 Referee
In youth games that I commonly referee, it isn't uncommon to be asked before a game, 'Can I wear my glasses because I need to be able to see what I am doing'. How would you guys manage this? Wearing glasses in football is definitely not ideal because if broken they can cause serious injury to the player who wears them or to others. However, without them, the player can't see and therefore cannot play. I know that you can get those sports glasses which look like swimming goggles like what Edgar Davies used to wear. However, they are an expensive thing to buy when it is just a hobby. If a player was to step on the pitch wearing glasses, how would you manage it, what would be the correct way to manage it, when is it time to say sorry but no you cannot play? Thanks

The Referee Store
Will your answer to your question can be yes and no because first they have got to be rimmed all round but then you still have to ask if your parents and your manager happy to accept the responsibility then if they are then you allow them if not then he cannot play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back