A&H

Fixture Release

Mike

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
So, the fixtures for next season have been released, which means the football season is just that bit closer! Who's got what on the opening day? Are you pleased?

The two away games I was most looking forward to, Southend and Luton, have fallen in the cricket season:mad:. Pray for rain those weekends!

The Referee Store
Blackpool away to the florists in the league and then the shrews in the league cup, though as we speak we only have six players on our books

Oxford away to start followed by Wigan at home in the paint pot cup. Pompy away is a Saturday as well which is good

This could've turned into a game of guess who I support, but most people already know where my support lies

No new years day fixtures which I find a bit odd.
We've got 6 away midweek games which include Plymouth and Exeter. Ouch!

No new years day fixtures which I find a bit odd.
We've got 6 away midweek games which include Plymouth and Exeter. Ouch!
We've got Carlisle away on a Tuesday night... Great. There's no New Year's Day fixtures as the FA cup is scheduled for the 3rd. It appears these finely tuned athletes can play 2 games in 3 days.

Last edited:
We've got three long away games in August - can't make Accrington on the opening day because I'm on holiday, but in the space of 8 days I'm doing the furthest north (Carlisle) and furthest south and furthest west (Plymouth). Probably about 26 hours on a coach in all - ouch!!

So, the fixtures for next season have been released, which means the football season is just that bit closer! Who's got what on the opening day? Are you pleased?

The two away games I was most looking forward to, Southend and Luton, have fallen in the cricket season:mad:. Pray for rain those weekends!
Can't wait for Stevenage away in February!

I'm not doing Carlisle, purely because it's a Tuesday night. Going down to Pompey because the fixture is on my mates birthday weekend so there's a small group of us all going.

Back