A&H

First game

Zimmyman

Ok it arrived my first game of my five to do and all went good my mentor pointed out a few things to me ie positioning etc signals !
Which I found useful also
Keeping up with play ! A great day and I look forwards to my next four games and let’s hope I don’t muck it all up by failing my exam lol!!!!!

The Referee Store
Ok it arrived my first game of my five to do and all went good my mentor pointed out a few things to me ie positioning etc signals !
Which I found useful also
Keeping up with play ! A great day and I look forwards to my next four games and let’s hope I don’t muck it all up by failing my exam lol!!!!!
What age group was it and which division?

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first game. I am 3 years in and still know I can improve positioning and fitness/speed to keep up. We can all improve some how but sounds like a good start.

Take on board the mentors comments and dont be afraid to ask for advice. And revise for your exam, know the laws and basic principles and you will be fine! Good luck!

Ive only covered about 15 games in my short career, i feel my positioning is getting better already, im not getting hit by the ball now for a start.

I've quickly learned when chasing play for example to get wide not go straight which plenty of people pointed out on here.

I need to get fitter for sure, i done two games Saturday and two Sunday and was struggling a bit in the Sunday games (not as much as when i woke up this morning)

^I think you're always going to struggle doing four in two.

I seldom do so many close together anyway, as fit as you can be, at some point the mental fatigue sets in.

Ive only covered about 15 games in my short career, i feel my positioning is getting better already, im not getting hit by the ball now for a start.

I've quickly learned when chasing play for example to get wide not go straight which plenty of people pointed out on here.

I need to get fitter for sure, i done two games Saturday and two Sunday and was struggling a bit in the Sunday games (not as much as when i woke up this morning)
Warm up. 8-10 mins if you are not already;)
And do more games!

Back