A&H

Open Age First Full season

Young173

Level 7 Referee
Well this was my first full season. I have to admit I only did AR roles but was given a county sunday cup semi(sunday) and I have bee appointed for a sunday league cup final I'm really enjoying running the line(maybe too much), but I know middling is a different dog. I'll se if there is any dead rubbers this season

The Referee Store
Well this was my first full season. I have to admit I only did AR roles but was given a county sunday cup semi(sunday) and I have bee appointed for a sunday league cup final I'm really enjoying running the line(maybe too much), but I know middling is a different dog. I'll se if there is any dead rubbers this season
Congrats on the Cup appointments - both lines?
Hopefully you will have noted good practice from referees with whom you have worked (and some "I would never have done that" moments!) to take into your refereeing later this season and next.
If you progress as a referee, you will still be able to act as an AR at the level above your refereeing.
Get into refereeing quickly - and enjoy😁

Congrats on the Cup appointments - both lines?
Hopefully you will have noted good practice from referees with whom you have worked (and some "I would never have done that" moments!) to take into your refereeing later this season and next.
If you progress as a referee, you will still be able to act as an AR at the level above your refereeing.
Get into refereeing quickly - and enjoy😁
Yeah, both lines. Just realised I didn't finish my post before I posted it oops.

Back