A&H

Favourite moment of the season

richard ramjane

RefChat Addict
So, season pretty much over.... what's your stand out moment of it? Participated in , observed, watched, seen on TV or witnessed in passing ....

The Referee Store
For me was for sure a event in the match when was free kick and I put defense players on 9,15m and i said "stay behind the line" and they all looked down and around them were not any line haha. So how players believe everything you said :)

There was the game I played in where we seemed to be playing up hill in both halves.

Still haven't quite worked out how that was possible ....

Not refereeing related but Sheffield United 100 points, first trophy since 1982, Billy Sharp 30 goals, and seeing Wednesday winning at Wembley and returning to the Prem!!!..... Hold on.... :(:(:(. :redcard:

Getting through the few games I did without injury.

Been struggling with a recurring hamstring injury for three years.

Having just passed exam but doing two finals in the same week. And I was in the middle with my dad getting roped in as neutral Lino even though not qualified.

I was cautioning a player for a deliberate handball when he explained that he did it because he didn't know how many players were behind him. It was a "you had to be there moment" but we both started to laugh. I still cautioned him though.

County cup final OA ladies, I shouted advantage and let play continue and that materialised in a goal.

Back