A&H

Favour required

dbo5ton

Level 4 Referee
Morning all, I was wondering if anyone had 10/20 minutes I could borrow them for today.

I have my LOTG exam on sunday and they have sent me some mock papers. I have answered them was wondering if anyone could have a look over and "mark them"

I have been reading through the laws but there are a few that are a bit unclear.

Please pm me and will do it through email/ whatsapp/ facebook if easier

The Referee Store
Tealeaf has had a look but these are the papers if anyone wants a little revision

Attachments

• Promotion Exam_Additional Questions_Candidate Paper.pdf
    528.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Promotion Exam_Level 6-5_Candidate Paper.pdf
    679.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Promotion Exam_Level 7-6_Candidate Paper.pdf
    655.7 KB · Views: 30
I notice that question #6 in the additional questions (as strictly asked) no longer has a correct answer (the change dates back to the 17-18 Laws).

Since it's a player and the GK changing positions, that means that they were both on the FOP as "players", and since it was done in the HT interval, we don't caution/etc anymore.

Only one that caught me was if removing the flag is mandatory caution... I know we have discussed it relatively recently... it's not mandatory in the LotG... my understanding is the YC is discretionary... but...?

Only one that caught me was if removing the flag is mandatory caution... I know we have discussed it relatively recently... it's not mandatory in the LotG... my understanding is the YC is discretionary... but...?
My thought on that one is that it might be an FA mandate or something... (I'm Canadian, and it's definitely NOT mandatory here)...

Weirdly, I've been asked about it by three different referees here in the last week though...

Back