A&H

Farceball

The grass isn’t always greener with things like this, they’ve opened the Pandora’s Box now of checking everything... fouls, handballs, offsides, penalties, even if your shorts not being tucked in clouded your view from being superhuman or just a Clubber referee...Good luck to anyone that gets lumbered with it an any level... They’ll be drawing squares in your face for ever....

The Referee Store
Hasn't that referee just been suspended for that penalty decision? Apparently it hit the player's chest, not his arm and the VAR was telling the referee it was an error?

Hasn't that referee just been suspended for that penalty decision? Apparently it hit the player's chest, not his arm and the VAR was telling the referee it was an error?
Maybe that is the outrage I'm seeing. From the one angle on that specific video it looks a nailed-on handball, though.

Maybe that is the outrage I'm seeing. From the one angle on that specific video it looks a nailed-on handball, though.
No, it was clear it hit his chest....I just couldn't be arsed to point it out and suffer the ensuing argument........

I think it hit his chest and went on to hit his arm. Right or wrong call by the referee, the point is though, VAR didn't see enough evidence to call it a clear and obvious error by the referee.

I think it hit his chest and went on to hit his arm. Right or wrong call by the referee, the point is though, VAR didn't see enough evidence to call it a clear and obvious error by the referee.
It hit his ffing chest how clear and obvious do you need?

Sigh :(

Whatever happened to minimum interference. Roma gets a VAR pen against them (correctly) and not given a pen after review (incorrectly).

3 out of 4 UCL ties so far determined by VAR

Last edited:
Back