A&H

Fa referee store

Ben448844

RefChat Addict
Does anyone else have problems using their email and FAN to log in to the store. I get an error 404 message every time I try (tried multiple devices). I have always had log in issues with full time as well. Infuriating! Does this happen to other or just myself?

The Referee Store
Mines working fine on IE and Chrome. Make sure you're using the correct email which is matched to your FAN and that you've accepted cookies.

Try refreshing the page using CTRL + F5 or clear your cookies and cache

Does anyone else have problems using their email and FAN to log in to the store. I get an error 404 message every time I try (tried multiple devices). I have always had log in issues with full time as well. Infuriating! Does this happen to other or just myself?
I've had the same problem for a while, keep getting 404 error :/

Can’t say I’m too impressed with the service from them. I ordered a famoa badge for my new Adidas kit nearly 2 weeks ago, nothing except an order acknowledgment from them.

Can’t say I’m too impressed with the service from them. I ordered a famoa badge for my new Adidas kit nearly 2 weeks ago, nothing except an order acknowledgment from them.
Yeah I gave up trying to get on the website, just use Kitlocker, same supplier faster delivery and decent sales :)

Back