A&H

FA On Line Development Session

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=431WPuwC6WQ&feature=youtu.be

Not too long and an informative diversion in these no football times.

Stupidily got one of the multiple choice questions wrong:oops: but very pleased with my 15/20 for the foul recognition clips - they are not great quality, production wise (lower level football) and they come thick and fast - he says bigging himself up.:p

Let us know what you think and how you got on.

Keep well everyone

The Referee Store
That link goes via a trustwave.com link scanner, this one seems to work well though:

Thanks for sharing this -- please share any more of these sessions that you come across!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=431WPuwC6WQ&feature=youtu.be

Not too long and an informative diversion in these no football times.

Stupidily got one of the multiple choice questions wrong:oops: but very pleased with my 15/20 for the foul recognition clips - they are not great quality, production wise (lower level football) and they come thick and fast - he says bigging himself up.:p

Let us know what you think and how you got on.

Keep well everyone
Good initiative from Farai and the team.

14/20 for me, though even when watching back the 'wrong' answers, I was happy to stick to my original decision on 3 of the 6 of them :) . And have to admit to being somewhat put off by the fact that I made an unexpected appearance in one of the later clips!! :eek:

Doing another one in a couple of weeks. Middx FA flagged it to all their referees.

Will post link again when/if they do another one as promised.

Good initiative from Farai and the team.

14/20 for me, though even when watching back the 'wrong' answers, I was happy to stick to my original decision on 3 of the 6 of them :) . And have to admit to being somewhat put off by the fact that I made an unexpected appearance in one of the later clips!! :eek:
15/20 for me, although I did send someone off for a careless foul!
Russell... sure that's you in clip 18

These are publicised through the @FAReferee Twitter feed. It was very late notification for last Tuesday's one. If you have Twitter, follow that account. If you don't have Twitter, then perhaps put a link in your favourites so you can check it periodically. It is really good work by Farai and the rest of the team at The FA.

Yes, good to see training available to the masses :)
Never thought of the ground in front of the TA's as a '3rd Penalty Area' before. Good little nugget that

Back