RefSix

FA Decal

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Does anyone know of anywhere that sells the FA badge as a decal, rather than embroidered/stitched on? I bought one of the new colours from a site which doesn't offer FA badges. I have my CFA badge, but tend to referee between counties, so would rather have the FA badge. I prefer a decal as, imo, it just looks a bit neater on a coloured shirt

JamesL

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
There was a guy on here used to flog them. I found them on ebay might have been the same guy. Robbie or something like that.

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
There was a guy on here used to flog them. I found them on ebay might have been the same guy. Robbie or something like that.
I’ve found his depop, wasn’t sure if that was the only one. Does he have many reviews as I can’t seem to find any, although it looks like he’s had a lot of purchases

JamesL

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
I’ve found his depop, wasn’t sure if that was the only one. Does he have many reviews as I can’t seem to find any, although it looks like he’s had a lot of purchases
If its the same guy I had no issues. Maybe message him through here check it's him

Degnann

SFA Rookie
Level 7 Referee
If its robbiebloo then I’ve had no issues with him. Purchased 5 sfa iron on badges from him both through ebay and depop.

SWC 220

You can get iron on FAMOA decals from A&H as well. I have used them and they are very good quality with full instructions. I think they are £5 plus the postage.

SWC 220

Yes that is the one. They apply these to garments that are purchased and will supply separate. The inside of the badge is black but you do not have a black rectangle on the outside this would be the colour of the garment it is being applied to.

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Yes that is the one. They apply these to garments that are purchased and will supply separate. The inside of the badge is black but you do not have a black rectangle on the outside this would be the colour of the garment it is being applied to.
Perfect, thanks so much. Buying it now :)