A&H

Excited for today

The Referee Store
Prepare yourself for a lot of “bloody hell! That’s loud ref!”

View attachment 2649
How did it go? Any eardrums left worth talking about!!!
Holy **** what a whistle. Finger grip is amazingly comfortable and gives super easy access to the whistle itself.

It's got a really great tone and takes less work than the sonik blast. For a first run out I was very pleased with it, but I feel like there is a whole load more I can do with it.

Money well spent!

Reactions: one
Holy **** what a whistle. Finger grip is amazingly comfortable and gives super easy access to the whistle itself.

It's got a really great tone and takes less work than the sonik blast. For a first run out I was very pleased with it, but I feel like there is a whole load more I can do with it.

Money well spent!
I agree it's money well spent, but more because of the ergonomics of the whistle and the finger grip. Miles better than a lanyard
However, i can blast a fox 40 almost as loud, so not worth the dosh based on sound alone

I agree it's money well spent, but more because of the ergonomics of the whistle and the finger grip. Miles better than a lanyard
However, i can blast a fox 40 almost as loud, so not worth the dosh based on sound alone
I can blast my sonik as loud, but it feels like it takes a bit more effort to do it with that. I just got the feeling that this has more versatility in adjusting tone than my Sonik. Santa described it as being 'agile' and I think that sums it up!

Back