A&H

exam :/

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
my exam is coming up on Thursday, was meant to happen two weeks ago,but i am nervous, any advice please?

The Referee Store
Don't be nervous, read through the LOTG a few times and you'll be fine! I didn't find the exam to hard, just try to visualise all the situations in real life - certainly helped me!

There's no need to be nervous. Try and relax, you'll be fine. The instructors will get you through it. Brush up on the laws and you'll sail through it

Things people struggle to memorise: Dimensions and measurements of Laws 1 and 2, powers and duties of Laws 5 and 6.

Also good to know your procedures, e.g penalty kick, corner kick, substitution procedure etc.

Any other questions should be sorted with good concentration and sound answering procedure (action taken, saction if any, restart).

Good luck.

Had our written part of the exam today, a lot of questions on Law 12. Just need to read up on the laws and you should be fine

You will be fine pal.

Blackers, you only had written part? We had DVD and written on same night?

You will be fine pal.

Blackers, you only had written part? We had DVD and written on same night?
We were supposed to, but county forgot to send through the DVD, so we're going off to the other venues in Berks/Bucks for the DVD exam

It went ok I think, I will get my results next Thursday and hopefully my kit, but some of those DVD clips like players equipment, they couldn't of made it more obvious if they tried, plus I got to keep my exam questions ;) Those having the exam coming up I do except bribes lol

Wow they let you keep your paper. We wern't even told our mark.

I stayed at the end and managed to get my tutor to tell me in the end.

That is surprising though.

Fantastic news! Time to join the big world of refereeing and start climbing the ladder if you want

Good on ya!

Great feeling isn't it? Now, as has been said, the learning really begins ;-)

Good luck and keep us posted on how your games go.

Back